Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Slips Away

As exciting as the Superbowl was last night, I really don't think it would have been that exciting if the field conditions were better. Most of the exciting stuff happened because defenders slipped on the artificial turf. Plus, I'm not sure Santonio Holmes' Toe-Tappin' Touchdown really was a touchdown. If it was a normal field than we might have seen some grass fly up to show that the other toe hit the ground or not. I believe the back toe never touched because his legs were crossed and one foot was riding on top of the other foot. If you cross your legs you'll notice that one toe is higher than the other. I really don't care about who won (I'm a Denver Broncos fan) but I don't like games that important decided on so little evidence. Trust me a month from now it will be tough to remember who was even playing the game anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment